This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

attachment icons missing

<div class="IPBDescription">when attached using 1P for Windows</div>Hi,

I've just noticed that some PDFs I attached to an entry using the latest 1P beta for Windows don't have an icon associated with them when viewing the entry in the latest 1P for Mac (3.5.4.BETA-4).

If I click above the filename where I expect to see an icon, a darker shaded box appears which I can then double-click to open. It's a bit hit-and-miss though...

Regards,

Mezzanine.

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    Hi, Mezzanine. Could you post a screenshot so that we can see the problem? You can take a screenshot on your Mac by pressing Command-Shift-3. The screenshot will be saved to your desktop, and you can attach it in the forum.

Thanks!
  • Ok, this is what I see after attaching from OS X:

[attachment=479:Screen shot 2011-01-20 at 21.33.26.png]

and this is what I see after attaching in Windows and then opening on OS X after a Dropbox sync:

[attachment=480:Screen shot 2011-01-20 at 21.31.32.png]

I've clicked on the first attachment to show the shaded empty icon that appears.

Regards,

Mezzanine.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Hey Mezzanine,

Thanks for the screenshots. I have filed this in our internal tracker for resolution in a future release. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    From Stefan, our 1Password for Windows developer:

[quote]Fixed in 1Password for Windows 1.0.3.165. Note: because existing icon(s) are corrupt, you'll need to re-attach these file(s).[/quote]

Cheers!