This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Free upgrade from 1.6.4 to version 2.0

tbsingleton73
tbsingleton73 Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Knox
I just received the email that "Knox joins the Agile family".

I purchased Knox at version 1.6.4, but when I upgrade to version 2.0 is says my licence is not longer valid.

Is there no free upgrade from version 1 to version 2?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    Yes you should be able to upgrade. You should have received a new license in an email which was sent to the email addy when you purchased knox originally. Check the old spam filters and if you dont find anything send the team an email and they can look into it further. Support at aws dot com
  • tbsingleton73
    tbsingleton73 Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks,

I will send off an email to AWS.
  • macpug
    macpug Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='tbsingleton73']I just received the email that "Knox joins the Agile family".

I purchased Knox at version 1.6.4, but when I upgrade to version 2.0 is says my licence is not longer valid.

Is there no free upgrade from version 1 to version 2?[/QUOTE]

Hi, tbsingleton73, welcome to the Forums! If you didn't receive an email containing your new license code, please send us an email to [email]support@agile.ws[/email] and we'll get you taken care of.

The old license is not good with the new version and the new v2 license doesn't work for the old version because the license formats are different now.