This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Create New Keychain

<div class="IPBDescription">Step 1 (after downloading Dropbox & 1Password)???</div>RE: Step 1 (after downloading Dropbox & 1Password)???

Window says "Create New Keychain..." or "Open Existing Keychain..."

I select 'Create New Keychain'.

"New Keychain" window opens with highlighted File Name of "1Password", and Save As Type of "Agile Keychain".

Do I replace the highlighted "1Password" string with my actual new choice of master password?

E

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    edited February 2011
    ea1958, welcome to the forum!

If the prompt is for a filename, it's best simply to leave the name [i]1Password[/i]; and there's no other acceptable file type—it has to remain Agile Keychain (".agilekeychain").

There'll be a different prompt for the master password that will include a second field in which you confirm the master password for your new 1Password keychain.

I hope that helps.
  • DBrown,

I thought that "Watching Topic" would get me an email notification of your post, but it didn't. Glad I logged back in to look.

I just got to that first step (after downloads were installed), and couldn't figure out what it expected. It locked my brain.

Thank you,

E
  • thightower
    thightower &quot;T-Dog&quot; Agile&#39;s Mascot Community Moderator
    [quote name='ea1958' timestamp='1297117351' post='20199']

DBrown,

I thought that "Watching Topic" would get me an email notification of your post, but it didn't. Glad I logged back in to look.

I just got to that first step (after downloads were installed), and couldn't figure out what it expected. It locked my brain.

Thank you,

E

[/quote]

I think that watch topic,..... unless you change the options by default keeps the notification in the forums only. Check out your preferences to make sure and get emails etc about posts.