This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password Mysql Server Problem with htaccess

Hi,

I have a problem to login from one phpmyadmin-interface to different phpmyadmin-interfaces via htaccess.

Explain: I browse to phpmyadmin interface (with no password), after I have choose one server, the .htaccess PopUp will open and ask for username and password. I insert the correct data and press return. 1Password never asked to store the differend passwords form one of the server.

FYI: If I log in into one of the server, the URL will also be the same.

Can you help me to store the passwords into 1password?

Thx Finn

See Screenshot

[attachment=508:phpmyadmin_interface.jpg]

Comments

• roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    What browser and operating system are you using?

Also, when you enter username and password, do you see the "1P" button in the window?
  • Hi,

I try it with Firefox 3.6.13 on Windows XP and the latest Google Chrome Version.

Finn
  • ...and does the [b]1P[/b] button appear in the Firefox toolbar (or the "key" icon in Chrome)?
  • padrone
    edited February 2011
    Hi,

the button shows no action -

If the htaccess login mask popup - i can't press any button on the symbol bar.

The htaccess will popup after I choose a server on left side (dropdownmenu).

Finn

PS: Each server in the dropdownmenu has an own password
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    1Password for Windows does not support HTTP authentication (yet), but there's a nice workaround:

1. Launch 1Password

2. Locate your Login item (you might want to press Ctrl+F)

3. Press the Auto-Type button on the toolbar
  • Finn, you can read about [url="http://help.agile.ws/1Password_Windows/auto-type.html"]the auto-type feature[/url] in the [i]FAQ[/i] section of the user's guide.
  • Thx a lot for your help.

Finn