This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Cannot remove a login item from 1P menu.

Ned
Ned Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Safari 4.0.5

I've got one "Fill xxx" item in my 1P menu that is now the very definition of [I]persistent[/I].

I've tried:

Setting the Display choice to Never Display in Browser, and restarting.

Clearing 1P3 cache. Rebuilding the 1P3 data file. Clearing the Safari cache. Restarting.

Deleting the xxx login item in my vault. Restarting.

None of these get rid of the "Fill xxx" in the Safari 1P menu.

So how do I do it?

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Sorry for the trouble, Ned. Is it possible that this item is not a login but an identity or credit card? If you have multiple identities and credit cards saved in 1Password, it will display "Identities" and "Credit Cards" submenus; but if you only have one identity or credit card, that item will be shown in the main menu.
  • Ned
    Ned Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='justG']... Is it possible that this item is not a login but an identity or credit card? If you have multiple identities and credit cards saved in 1Password, it will display "Identities" and "Credit Cards" submenus; but if you only have one identity or credit card, [B]that item will be shown in the main menu.[/B][/QUOTE]Bingo, Gita. I had one credit card saved, and that had the same name as the login. So what I was seeing was a credit card--it was outside the Fill menu, and perhaps I should have realized it was not a login. Removing the credit card instantly removed the menu entry.

Thanks,

Ned
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 1969
    Ned,

Glad that solved the problem, if it helps we've had a few people ask about the same issue, so you're not on your own!