This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Strange cursor behaviour

Hi there,

I am a new 1Password user and over the past few days I have found that whenever I use the 1Password "button" in IE to choose a saved login, it causes my cursor to turn into a big cross, which appears to be some kind of snip and print tool (these are the options I get when I right click). It renders me unable to do anything that requires a cursor within the webpage itself and I have to shut down the browser in order to correct it.

I apologize if I am not explaining myself clearly...my brains are not particularly technologically advanced...lol

Have you seen this happening before and, if so, is there an easy way to correct it?

Thanks!!

Jen

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    [quote name='JenMD' timestamp='1297828822' post='20681']

Hi there,

I am a new 1Password user and over the past few days I have found that whenever I use the 1Password "button" in IE to choose a saved login, it causes my cursor to turn into a big cross, which appears to be some kind of snip and print tool (these are the options I get when I right click). It renders me unable to do anything that requires a cursor within the webpage itself and I have to shut down the browser in order to correct it.

I apologize if I am not explaining myself clearly...my brains are not particularly technologically advanced...lol

Have you seen this happening before and, if so, is there an easy way to correct it?

Thanks!!

Jen

[/quote]

You might want to un-install the HP "smart printing" plug-in from your web browser.
  • [quote name='Stefan van As' timestamp='1297842908' post='20698']

You might want to un-install the HP "smart printing" plug-in from your web browser.

[/quote]

Welcome to the forum, JenMD!

Please let us know whether that helps.
  • So far it seems to be working! Thanks for your help guys!

Jen
  • That's great news, Jen! Thanks for updating the thread.