This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

after 3.5.7. 1P disappeared in Safari

Loris
Loris Junior Member
Cannot get the 1P back and working in Safari.

Happend after the upgrade

?

Loris

Comments

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Senior Member
    Hello

I had the same,

I went in 1P preferences, under browsers, deselected all, and reselected, the ones I use (Safari and Firefox 4)

and !P became available in Safari again

Hope this help
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    I'm sorry that you're having this problem, Loris. Similar to what Gilles9 suggested, please quit your web browser(s) and then:

1. Open 1Password

2. Open 1Password's Preferences to the Browsers pane

3. Click the "Remove All Extensions" button

4. Click the "Install All Extensions" button

Clicking those buttons perform a more thorough reinstallation "under the hood" than merely toggling the checkboxes.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Thanks!
  • I have a similar problem. I've just updated to 3.5.7 and now 1Password will not work in Safari. Works fine in FF3 and Chrome, but no icon or contextual menu item in Safari 5.0.3. I've tried the solutions listed (fix permissions, complete reinstall of extensions and manual placement of icon). It's as if Safari doesn't see it. I thought the permissions thing might fix it, as my main user doesn't run as administrator, but nope.
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    HI guys,

Try to reset the folder permissions in 1Password, open 1Password and go to Help > Troubleshooting > Reset Folder Permissions and then restart the Mac or log out and back in to get this fixed in Safari.

If that did not work, please do email us at [email="support@agile.ws"]support@agile.ws[/email] with your diagnostics report. You can generate the report from 1Password on your Mac by clicking the Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report... menu item and then attach the report to the email you’ll send to us. [b][color="#FF0000"]Please do not upload the report here or share it with anybody else. [/color][/b]