This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

ipad - left handed? :]

lock
lock Junior Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
hi, I just bought an iPad and, as usual, app is gorgeous. my only little compliant is about interface from a left handed point of view: while scrolling list I cover the main view with my hand. would you consider a special inverted visualization in options? :]

thanks

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='lock']hi, I just bought an iPad and, as usual, app is gorgeous. my only little compliant is about interface from a left handed point of view: while scrolling list I cover the main view with my hand. would you consider a special inverted visualization in options? :]

thanks[/QUOTE]

You didn't find that option in Settings? You probably covered it up with your hand. :) I'm left-handed too but for scrolling I've just come to expect this from apps and switch hands to flick thru the items. Maybe I can find one of the developers is left handed and I can convince them of the need.
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    I am not left handed but I have always heard lefties are in the right brain, :lol:

I think the wife would agree with this since she says I haven't been right in a very long time.

Sorry We now leave the Humor section for your regularly scheduled agile discussion.