This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Can't restore data file

<div class="IPBDescription">Restore attempt says I do not have permission</div>1. I was changing the user name in a financial account

2. 1Password prompted above the window to save as a xxxx1. I changed it to the old xxxx

3. When I went to verify the change 1Password had changed the password, not the user name

4. I had then lost the password. There was no password change history shown.

5. I went to Iphone but the change had already synced.

6. I attempted to do a restore from backup. I receive a message saying that the file at the backup location cannot be restored because I don't have permission.

7. I have granted all files access to use 1Password in Keychain but that has no effect.

8. I cannot start 1Password now. I am asked to create a new data file or find existing but don't have access permission.

9. I have not tried to start a new data file and then restore for fear I will never get back my data file.

10 HELP!

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited March 2011
    Welcome to the forums, Saguarojoe. I'm sorry that you are having this trouble.

I located your email in our support system and look forward to resolving this quickly for you via email.
  • Thanks to the team at Agile! Fortunately I was able to supply them with the Diagnostics Report and they quickly solved the problem. All is well!

Joe
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    Hi Joe,

Thanks for the update, I’m glad we were able to help with your issue.