This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Knox -- Window view by columns not sticking

Gilles9
Gilles9 Senior Member
edited December 1969 in Knox
Hello,

when I open a Knopx vault, it always shows in "icon view" even if time after time I choose the column view

anything I can do about this to have the column view when I open a Knoz vault

Thanks

Comments

• gcv
    gcv Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    When I open the Vault window, all of my files are shown as icons. I prefer a list.

If I right click in this window, I can change the view to list view. However, when I close Vault and reopen it it reverts back to the default of icon view. Is there a way to change the default to list view so I don't go through this exercise each time I open Vault?
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9 Senior Member
    edited December 1969
    Hello,

good you ask also, so we may get at least an answer saying "it is in the works"

or "here's how to do it"

see my post : [url]http://support.agilewebsolutions.com/showthread.php?24095-Know-Window-view-by-columns-not-sticking[/url]

which never got answered

Thanks
  • thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    Hi folks

I was able to reproduce this it must be something to do with 2.xx . All of my vaults created in 1.64 open correctly as I have them set. Sorry for your trouble one of the guys will need to comment on this.
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    We're still investigating this issue, Gilles. If you mount the vault and then view it by clicking it in the sidebar of a Finder window, it will respect your default view (mine is set to "list") but if you double-click the icon on your Desktop, it's always shown in icon view.
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9 Senior Member
    edited December 1969
    Hello Gita

You are right.

I am looking for a way to open it and it remains in Column view

I suppose I'll see this in a subsequent built

Thanks