This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Won't send backup file to Snow Leopard Downloads

Eldiablojoe
Eldiablojoe Junior Member
I am trying to send a copy of my backup file from my iPhone4's 1Password app to my SnowLeopard MacBook. It usually works no issue when I right click on "Download selected link." Today, however, it is having issues connecting to the server.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Hello Eldiablojoe,

I'm sorry for the delay. Some posts slipped through the cracks as we were working to reply to everyone. Normally you can expect a response in the forums within 24 hours.

Please try restarting your device by holding down both the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Please also restart your Mac.

Does the issue persist after a restart of both your iPhone and Mac?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
  • Eldiablojoe
    Eldiablojoe Junior Member
    Thanks Khad, I have put both devices off and on again in the last week or so, for different reasons, but for whatever reason, the issue is resolved. I was able to easily download a backup file from my iPhone to my MacBook's download folder.

Problem resolved, thank you!

Eldiablojoe

[quote name='khad' timestamp='1299915485' post='22277']

Hello Eldiablojoe,

I'm sorry for the delay. Some posts slipped through the cracks as we were working to reply to everyone. Normally you can expect a response in the forums within 24 hours.

Please try restarting your device by holding down both the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Please also restart your Mac.

Does the issue persist after a restart of both your iPhone and Mac?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

[/quote]
  • Glad to hear you're up and running again Eldiablojoe, and on Khad's behalf, you're very welcome!

[quote name='Eldiablojoe' timestamp='1299949227' post='22315']

Thanks Khad, I have put both devices off and on again in the last week or so, for different reasons, but for whatever reason, the issue is resolved. I was able to easily download a backup file from my iPhone to my MacBook's download folder.

Problem resolved, thank you!

Eldiablojoe

[/quote]