This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Preference:Logins window bug in a small screen

1PW 3.5.8 (build 30881)

Low priority:

I've already reported it long long time ago (when 1PW 3.x just came out). Maybe it is a good time to mention it again:

On a small monitor (1024x600), the tall window of Preferences>Logins is drawn incorrectly (see attached screen capture 'case-A').

This is when the Preferences window starts for example in 'General', and I then press 'Logins'. Please note where 'Fill Login keyboard shortcut' and 'Go & Fill keyboard shortcut' are placed.

If I leave the Preferences in the Login screen, dismiss the window, and reopen Preferences again, the window is drawn correctly ('case-B') although the bottom of the window is below the screen bottom border. (due to the so small screen).

This is perhaps a limitation of the Mac OSX that is not design for such a case, but perhaps you can use a window that has a vertical scrollbar on the right. (as I can see in the Mac OSX System Preferences window.)

Comments

• Hi Locker,

That is certainly an annoying little bug, though I have to ask what system are you using with such a low and non-standard screen resolution (a netbook maybe?).

This may well be a limitation of OS X, does this happen in other apps for example? I'll remind our developers of the issue and see what, if anything, we can do about this one.

Thanks for the feedback,

[quote name='Locker' timestamp='1299556095' post='22030']

1PW 3.5.8 (build 30881)

Low priority:

I've already reported it long long time ago (when 1PW 3.x just came out). Maybe it is a good time to mention it again:

On a small monitor (1024x600), the tall window of Preferences>Logins is drawn incorrectly (see attached screen capture 'case-A').

This is when the Preferences window starts for example in 'General', and I then press 'Logins'. Please note where 'Fill Login keyboard shortcut' and 'Go & Fill keyboard shortcut' are placed.

If I leave the Preferences in the Login screen, dismiss the window, and reopen Preferences again, the window is drawn correctly ('case-B') although the bottom of the window is below the screen bottom border. (due to the so small screen).

This is perhaps a limitation of the Mac OSX that is not design for such a case, but perhaps you can use a window that has a vertical scrollbar on the right. (as I can see in the Mac OSX System Preferences window.)

[/quote]