This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Smart folder and password age

Hello, I was trying to create a smart folder to monitor Logins which had aged passwords, but the Modified qualifier requires setting a fixed date, so the contents of the smart folder do not actually change over time. Also, saving changes to properties of the Login without changing the password still updates the modified date, which also affects the usefulness of the folder. What do you think about relative date qualifiers and a separate password "birthday"?

Comments

• Hi seeemef,

We've had a few requests to add the option to create a smart folder based on relative modified dates and also to be able to determine how old a password is. This is something we're looking into, but I can't promise if and when it may be available.

Thanks for the feedback, it's good to get an idea of how many users want to see certain features.

[quote name='seeemef' timestamp='1299684089' post='22136']

Hello, I was trying to create a smart folder to monitor Logins which had aged passwords, but the Modified qualifier requires setting a fixed date, so the contents of the smart folder do not actually change over time. Also, saving changes to properties of the Login without changing the password still updates the modified date, which also affects the usefulness of the folder. What do you think about relative date qualifiers and a separate password "birthday"?

[/quote]