This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Requests

Gazooo123
Gazooo123 Junior Member
Hey Gene,

I reposted this as another topic for organizational reasons on the threads with a few edits.

[b]3 Requests.....[/b]

1. I type and move so fast on my phone I would like the option of being able to see my password as I type. The current setting only allows that checkbox for the function to work after a character is placed in the curser box. Would just make the whole thing smoother for me to tic that box first.

2. I see you havent been able to get the letter to show on the alpha scroller when cruising through all my passwords, I still would like to see that.

3. Could you bring back the ability to change themes like in 1PA 1.6 version.

I won't bother posting as a request making 1PA a full featured app with ability to change passwords and fill forms as I know that is the ultimate goal.

Thanks,

Arn

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi Gazooo123,

Thank you for the feedback.

I am gathering users feedback and I will try to implement most important requests in the next releases.

Themes menu option will not going to appear, in fact none of the Android applications I use (and none of iOS applications I reviewed) have an option to change

themes on the fly. I am glad with the current themes, fonts and color gradients, so far I received a overwhelmingly good feedback about the 1Password new user interface.

Moreover,I want to let you know that Agile Graphic Designer ( a wizard in his field) is currently working on the new user interface for all Agile products, I hope to adopt some of his ideas for

1Password for Android.

Sorry, I still cannot figure our what you mean by

" I see you havent been able to get the letter to show on the alpha scroller when cruising through all my passwords, I still would like to see that."

could you please elaborate on that ?

I am still worried about PIN, there were no changes to this area, I assume it should work exactly the same as before.

Could you tell me: locking/unlocking with Master Password, does it work fine ?

Soooo: you enter PIN number and application goes into infinite loop, PIN window reappear again each time you enter a valid PIN and click OK ?

Therefore, the only option is to kill the application through Task Manager, correct ?

Thank you again for the information and your help, it is critically important for me.

Regards,

Gene

[quote name='Gazooo123' timestamp='1300158255' post='22441']

Hey Gene,

I reposted this as another topic for organizational reasons on the threads with a few edits.

[b]3 Requests.....[/b]

1. I type and move so fast on my phone I would like the option of being able to see my password as I type. The current setting only allows that checkbox for the function to work after a character is placed in the curser box. Would just make the whole thing smoother for me to tic that box first.

2. I see you havent been able to get the letter to show on the alpha scroller when cruising through all my passwords, I still would like to see that.

3. Could you bring back the ability to change themes like in 1PA 1.6 version.

I won't bother posting as a request making 1PA a full featured app with ability to change passwords and fill forms as I know that is the ultimate goal.

Thanks,

Arn

[/quote]