This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Struggling with iPad

RPM
RPM Junior Member
<div class="IPBDescription">Want to wipe existing datafile, refill via Dropbox sync</div>Because of an ill-advised double import from my previous password manager, my 1P desktop datafile is full of dupes. When I fix the problem by deleting a dupe item on the desktop, however, the Dropbox sync doesn't seem to cause the same deletion from my iPad datafile. Do I need to perform the same tedious, one-by-one exercise on the iPad?

Comments

• Hi RPM,

No, the Dropbox sync process should remove any duplicates on your iPad for you. Could you go to Settings > Sync > Dropbox from within 1Password on your iPad and tap the 'Sync Now' button you should see the Dropbox sync begin and this should get things taken care of for you.

If that doesn't work, the other option would be to remove 1Password from your iPad, reinstall, and then setup Dropbox syncing again.

[quote name='RPM' timestamp='1300718578' post='22870']

Because of an ill-advised double import from my previous password manager, my 1P desktop datafile is full of dupes. When I fix the problem by deleting a dupe item on the desktop, however, the Dropbox sync doesn't seem to cause the same deletion from my iPad datafile. Do I need to perform the same tedious, one-by-one exercise on the iPad?

[/quote]