This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

auto-submit

<div class="IPBDescription">doesn't always work</div>How come sometimes the auto-fill works and sometimes I get taken to the site but I still have to manually fill in my passwords. I have "always" auto-fil in my preferences. Coleen

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi coleen,

The autofill works on each of my 172 testing pages including all major US and European banks and Insurance companies.

However, in very rare cases there may be some issues with autofilling, some page may be very specific and it is almost impossible to predict all situations.

Notice that the internal logic used for Autologin feature on 1Password for Android is exactly the same as used on 1Password for iOS.

If some page doesn't work, open the Login record on your computer and change username field to be exactly "username" and a password to be exactly "password".

Next resync your phone with your computer.

Usually this solves the problem with autologin.

If it does, please forward me an exact page address on my account android-support@agile.ws , I will investigate what went wrong on this specific page.

Thank you and best regards,

Gene

Android developer

[quote name='coleen' timestamp='1300807072' post='22941']

How come sometimes the auto-fill works and sometimes I get taken to the site but I still have to manually fill in my passwords. I have "always" auto-fil in my preferences. Coleen

[/quote]