This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Crashing on HTC Hero

Installed the app. Opened it and was asked to choose between SD card or Dropbox. I chose Dropbox and was taken to a screen to enter my info. At that point the app froze and I eventually got a force close message. Hit force close and then additional services on the phone started failing and had to restart the phone. On subsequent attempts to start the 1Password app, all I get is a black screen. Leaving the app running in it's black screen state seems to interfere with the normal working of the phone. Ex: hitting the home button causes the HTC logo to appear on the screen. Using Taskiller to kill 1Password and the phone returns to normal.

Comments

• [quote name='griffitts' timestamp='1300813788' post='22947']

Installed the app. Opened it and was asked to choose between SD card or Dropbox. I chose Dropbox and was taken to a screen to enter my info. At that point the app froze and I eventually got a force close message. Hit force close and then additional services on the phone started failing and had to restart the phone. On subsequent attempts to start the 1Password app, all I get is a black screen. Leaving the app running in it's black screen state seems to interfere with the normal working of the phone. Ex: hitting the home button causes the HTC logo to appear on the screen. Using Taskiller to kill 1Password and the phone returns to normal.

[/quote]

Hi griffitts,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with 1Password on your HTC Hero, we've had a few reports of some issues and they seem to be resolved by unmounting the SD card as described here:

http://forum.agile.ws/index.php?/topic/4016-htc-thunderbolt/page__pid__22894#entry22894

Hope that helps,
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hi griffitts,

I am sorry to hear about your issue.

I found out that there may be a potential crash with some device configurations.

The issue is already addressed and will be available in the new 1Password for Android release coming in the next two days.

Please stay tuned for the updates.

Sorry again for the inconvenience and best regards,

Gene

[quote name='griffitts' timestamp='1300813788' post='22947']

[/quote]