This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

icon in menu bar

Hi folks, how can one decide to have the key symbol for 1password in the menu bar on the top of the screen ?

Peter

Comments

• thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    [quote name='pirkl123' timestamp='1300919000' post='23065']

Hi folks, how can one decide to have the key symbol for 1password in the menu bar on the top of the screen ?

Peter

[/quote]

I think this is what you want.

1Password > Preferences > Browsers > Tick the check box beside show in top menu bar.
  • [quote name='thightower' timestamp='1300925002' post='23071']

I think this is what you want.

1Password > Preferences > Browsers > Tick the check box beside show in top menu bar.

[/quote]

Thank you ! But it doesn't work... I already had a quite unusual problem before, perhaps I should back up the data, erase the program and start from scratch.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited March 2011
    There should never be a need to uninstall 1Password as part of a troubleshooting procedure. Have you tried restarting your browser? your Mac?

1Password will only show up in the menu bar while you are using your browser. Not while you are using other applications. Could you tell me which browser you are using?
  • [quote name='khad' timestamp='1301040280' post='23182']

There should never be a need to uninstall 1Password as part of a troubleshooting procedure. Have you tried restarting your browser? your Mac?

1Password will only show up in the menu bar while you are using your browser. Not while you are using other applications. Could you tell me which browser you are using?

[/quote]

Thank you KHAD, I use Safari. I did what you suggested and gues what : it works ! Many thanks, Peter
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    HI Peter,

Thanks for the update, I’m glad that worked. On behalf of Khad, you’re welcome.