This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Suggestion - Need easy and uniform way to report websites that 1PW doesn't work with

tamino
tamino Member
Every now and then when I run into a website that doesn't work as it should with 1PW, If I'm in a good mood, I'll interrupt my work flow and log into the forum and post a note - with the expectation that it gets passed on to developers and might be a useful way to improve 1PW.

I think it would be much better if there were some sort of easy and formal way of reporting these, perhaps as part of the 1PW's Help System. It could consist of a form with a few fields - URL, obviously and perhaps some pointed questions that might help developers. The advantage is that these reports could be then be auto-posted to some sort of database without human intervention, you could easily winnow out duplicates and you folks could gather data useful for future regression testing.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    This suggestion has come up from time to time. Thank you for letting us know it would be useful to you. We will look into improving this in a future update.
  • benfdc
    benfdc Perspective Giving Member
    [quote name='khad' timestamp='1301031756' post='23161']

This suggestion has come up from time to time. Thank you for letting us know it would be useful to you. We will look into improving this in a future update.

[/quote]

I second this motion!
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Thanks for the vote, Ben!