This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Where to post feature request?

traildust
edited March 2011 in Windows
Not sure where to post. This would apply to all versions.

Would save lots of time if 1Password automatically opened with your cursor in a search/find field, plus also have the option to open to the same view that you previously had opened before it last closed.

Also, just created a credit card and realized that I also had to create a separate wallet item for its website. Not sure if there is a way to combined them.

Two more:

Ask before deleting items in the wallet

button to copy CC number to clipboard

thx

Comments

• Welcome to the forum, traildust!

The forum is a great place to mention feature requests and to search for existing ones. As mentioned in another recent thread, keep your eyes on upcoming releases for a change to the "find" behavior, in which the state of the "find" field will be retained from one session to the next.

Different item types cannot be combined, just as an item cannot be stored in a "vault" other than the one that represents its item type. We hope to add customization options in future releases of 1Password for Windows, but I have no information about precisely what options might be implemented or when they might become available.

Thanks for your post and for your patience!
  • [quote name='DBrown' timestamp='1301498881' post='23558']

Welcome to the forum, traildust!

The forum is a great place to mention feature requests and to search for existing ones. As mentioned in another recent thread, keep your eyes on upcoming releases for a change to the "find" behavior, in which the state of the "find" field will be retained from one session to the next.

Different item types cannot be combined, just as an item cannot be stored in a "vault" other than the one that represents its item type. We hope to add customization options in future releases of 1Password for Windows, but I have no information about precisely what options might be implemented or when they might become available.

Thanks for your post and for your patience!

[/quote]

Thanks. I edited my post with a couple more suggestions, probably while you were responding.

Ask before deleting items in the wallet to prevent accidents

button to copy CC number to clipboard...my most used number!
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    [quote name='traildust' timestamp='1301501158' post='23567']

Ask before deleting items in the wallet to prevent accidents

[/quote]

When you delete an item, it is moved to the Trash. When you empty the Trash, a confirmation message appears.
  • [quote name='Stefan van As' timestamp='1301511687' post='23580']

When you delete an item, it is moved to the Trash. When you empty the Trash, a confirmation message appears.

[/quote]

Thanks! Good to know.