This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Search limitation

I'd like the search feature to return better results.

If you have a Login record named "Agile Web Solutions", for example, and search on "Agile Solutions" or "web agile" it won't find it. I'd prefer that all records be shown if the words entered match any record in any order.

Thanks. Jay

p.s., I'm really liking the 1Password... I was a former SplashID user and am really liking the Dropbox sync solution. The addition of your Windows app sealed the deal.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the request, JayB!

Rather than "return better results," though, I think the expression "use a different search method" is more accurate. Given that 1Password searches for exactly the string of characters you type in the "find" field, I believe it's returning exactly the right results.

I understand you're asking for a different search method, something more like what we're all used to with Google, for example.

We're constantly improving 1Password, and this may be something we can look at improving in a future release, so it helps us to know what you'd find useful. Thanks again for letting us know, and for the kind remarks!