This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

card location in search results

Hello,

I'm very often struggling with situation when searching particular card through Find feature in All items I get results, but I don't quite know where those cards/items are actually stored (in which folder). Is there any way now to find out which folder one particular card found is located in?

It would be great to e.g. have possibility to go to card's location (in folder tree) by right clicking on the card/item and/or see a new column in search results with information about cards' location.

Maciek

Comments

• I agree that it could be useful to be able to get to an item's folder from search results or any other list, something like the "Show in Folder" command in iTunes. It may be something we can look at including in a future release of 1Password, so thanks for that suggestion, Maciek!
  • Thank you too, I hope it comes live soon. 1Password is my everyday tool.
  • We're honored that you've made 1Password an important part of your workflow, Maciek, we take that responsibility very seriously, and we really do consider every feature request that comes to us, because it helps us to know what our customers would find useful.

Just to be clear, though, I have no information about whether or when such a feature might become available.