This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

binaryeric
binaryeric Senior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
I wish that every small to medium software company did this... This is an excellent example of a company sharing enough details to quiet endless questions about "Will you do X?" "Are you ever going to X?" etc... It provides users with an idea of where things are... and also holds the company a bit more accountable than saying "Sorry we don't comment on anything until it's real".

[url]http://culturedcode.com/status/[/url]

I believe that AWS needs something similar to this for 1P OS X, 1PTouch, and Knox

Comments

• thightower
    thightower "T-Dog" Agile's Mascot Community Moderator
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for that link eric

Ill keep it.... to keep up on the cloud sync development.
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Posting a roadmap is difficult for us because 1Password's development is affected by so many things outside our control. Generally applications only really have to worry about new OS X or iPhone OS versions to make sure that nothing breaks. We have to additionally consider new software versions that may affect our browser extensions and this adds a level of complexity and unpredictability.

That said, the Things roadmap is a really beautiful example. I'll bring it to our developers' attention after they've recovered from WWDC and we'll see what we can do. Thanks for the feedback, Eric.
  • binaryeric
    binaryeric Senior Member
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='justG']That said, the Things roadmap is a really beautiful example. I'll bring it to our developers' attention after they've recovered from WWDC and we'll see what we can do. Thanks for the feedback, Eric.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.
  • Ned
    Ned Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for pointing this out, binaryeric. What a great status presentation--informative and witty!