This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password, Snow Leopard & Android

<div class="IPBDescription">Can't Log-in to Websites from phone using 1Password</div>[size="5"][font="Courier New"][/font][/size] I've got 1Password installed on my Mac with Snow Leopard, and it's working well generating strong passwords etc. I also have Dropbox installed and it has the hidden 1Password settings file. On my Android mobile, I've both 1Password and Dropbox installed and synced, at least I think it they are! Problem is auto-login with generated passwords is failing to log me in to sites I want to access. Advice, please.

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited April 2011
    Hi Dialogic,

Autologin feature is a very complicated and non-exact science, Agile research department is working very hard in order to implement it on as many sites as possible.

The feature works fine on my Nexus 1 phone with all my 132 testing web pages including most major US and European

banks and insurance companies. However, there may be some sites which defy autologin.

It is very important if you could provide us with urls which don't work (please forward them to my support account android-support@agile.ws). We will try to investigate the issue on the case by case basis. In addition, please mention if 1) autologin works fine with manually created passwords and 2) if username and password fields are filled successfully once you click autologin button.

The good news is that the next release of 1Password for Android will be getting a new much enhanced autologin processing algorithm (exactly the same as the very latest release of 1Password for iOS)

which is much more comprehensive and efficient.

Hope that the next will address your issue, so please stay tuned for the updates.

Best regards,

Gene

Android developer

[quote name='Dialogic' timestamp='1303169420' post='25154']

[size="5"][font="Courier New"][/font][/size] I've got 1Password installed on my Mac with Snow Leopard, and it's working well generating strong passwords etc. I also have Dropbox installed and it has the hidden 1Password settings file. On my Android mobile, I've both 1Password and Dropbox installed and synced, at least I think it they are! Problem is auto-login with generated passwords is failing to log me in to sites I want to access. Advice, please.

[/quote]