This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Not all items Sync

seaquest
seaquest Junior Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
When I sync with the iPhone, there are about 4 wallet items shown on the iPhone but 1Password on my Macbook Pro has over 40 items. How can I get everything to sync?

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='seaquest']When I sync with the iPhone, there are about 4 wallet items shown on the iPhone but 1Password on my Macbook Pro has over 40 items. How can I get everything to sync?[/QUOTE]

In 1Password Mac, please click on your iPhone's name in the SYNC section of the sidebar. Is the radio button set to "Sync only selected folders"? Is the "Sync with ..." dropdown set to Manually instead of Automatically?

If your answers to both are NO then you can either remove the device's listing from the sidebar (control-click and choose Delete) and re-authorize the sync, or you can enable the checkbox for "Replace information on this iPhone" and click the Sync Now button: that should force the sending of everything to your phone.

Please let me know how things turn out.