This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

NullPointerException when no items exists and using dropbox syncronization

Me me me And Me
edited April 2011 in Android
1Password Android Beta v1.7.0.4 on Samsung GT-I9000/Android 2.2.1

1. install 1Password on android and on a Mac.

2. On Mac, make sure to use dropbox synchronization and that no items are saved in the 'vault

3. On Android, start 1Password and try to syncronize with dropbox

Result: It seems like 1Password sucessfully logins to dropbox but in the the 'log' window a NullPointerException is displayed

Note: Not sure if this is already reported or how to recieve the complete stack trace

Note2: If I save an login in 1Password in the Mac the android applications synchronize successfully

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    Hello Me me me And Me,

Thank you for your feedback, the issue you are reporting has already been fixed.

The fix will be available in the next application release due in the next few weeks.

Please stay tuned for the updates.

I did one more testing today, just to make sure: created an empty 1Password data file

without any items and did sync with my phone.The sync went through perfectly fine.

Best regards,

Gene

Android developer

[quote name='Me me me And Me' timestamp='1303847680' post='25706']

1Password Android Beta v1.7.0.4 on Samsung GT-I9000/Android 2.2.1

1. install 1Password on android and on a Mac.

2. On Mac, make sure to use dropbox synchronization and that no items are saved in the 'vault

3. On Android, start 1Password and try to syncronize with dropbox

Result: It seems like 1Password sucessfully logins to dropbox but in the the 'log' window a NullPointerException is displayed

Note: Not sure if this is already reported or how to recieve the complete stack trace

Note2: If I save an login in 1Password in the Mac the android applications synchronize successfully

[/quote]