This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password3 does not fill in a dropdown menu during login to a web site.

cjf49622
cjf49622 Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hello Everyone, Please accept my apologies for what I hope is an easy to answer question.

I have been using 1Password3 for about 4 months and love it. However, when am attempting to log on to the Hyatt Hotel broadband service that is provided by T-Mobile I am having a problem. I have a subscription to AT&T wireless and thus use them as my "Roaming Partner" and after selecting them from the T-Mobile web site selection box as my roaming partner, I am directed to the AT&T login website at: [url]https://secure.sbc.com/outbound_login.adp?sId=45add220-5255-11df-8445-005056af61c6[/url]

This web page has three password selection windows, one for your username, one for the domain name of your e-mail provider and one for the password. The middle box that allows for the input of your domain name ( in my case @sbcglobal.net ) is a drop down menu selection. I must select "@sbcglobal.net" from this box in addition to inputing my user name and password in the other two boxes.

My problem is that I can not get 1Password to input the "@sbcglobal.net" selection in the center dropdown menu box. How do I get 1Password to make this input??? Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, cjf49622! I believe you e-mailed this question to us yesterday. Sadly, I could not reproduce the problem because when clicking the URL you provided I was redirected to another, which didn't contain the login form. I suggested that you try manually re-saving the form by entering your credentials and clicking 1P > Save Login. It's possible that you have already sent us another reply. Let's continue the conversation via e-mail so that everything is not being repeated. If we are able to resolve the issue, please update this thread so that other 1Password users can benefit from the discussion.