This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

payzonemoney.com

I have the account details for the above site in my 1password, but it always fails to log in. the log in is in the form, username, password, day of birth, month of birth. All 4 are saved but using 1passsord, the log in page goes back to the log in reguest page

Is there anything that I can do that could help the authors find a solution, this is the first site I have had a problem with

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Hi thecivvie,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with 1Password and the Payzonemoney.com site.

I've just had a look at the site and you're right that the details fill, but the form isn't properly submitted, it effectively reloads the page. Unfortunately, some web forms just do not like to be bypassed without an actual key being pressed or are confused when more than one web form is on the same page.

I would suggest that you edit the saved Logins within 1Password itself item to have a Submit value of "Never". That way the fields will be filled in and you can then click the 'Login' button manually.

Hope that helps,