This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Suggestion The morning rounds made easier.

Ned
Ned Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
1Password isn't just a password manager--although that would be enough--you can use it to help organize your life!

I have a number of websites I check every day in the morning. Thanks to 1Password's Tags, I've tagged each of them with "amRounds", which makes the automatically-created tag folder my morning todo list. Very helpful.

But it could be even better. I looked at my list & said, I can select them all at one time, and open them in one operation. Then I just have have to close windows as I work my way through the stack. I'll visit every one, and know I've done so.

Alas, there doesn't seem to be any way to open multiple sites at once. Double-click just opens one. There's no context menu or menu bar item for Open Site. If there were, that would be good. (clap)

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Ned, the best way to do this is to create a bookmark folder in Safari and drag the items in your amRounds 1Password folder into it. You can then click the folder in Safari and select the "Open in Tabs" option.
  • Ned
    Ned Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    That would work, but I'd then have to regenerate the Safari folder every time I make a change to the 1Password set of sites.

Thank you, Gita, and I will use it, but I'd still like to see the feature added to 1Passwrod. It's a reasonable extension of the current ability to double-click and open a site.
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Thanks, Ned. I agree that it would be cool to add the same type of control-click > "Open Logins in Tabs" function to 1Password's folders. I just don't know if/when we might be able to do that, so I hope you find the workaround acceptable for the time-being.