This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Conflict - how to determine correct version

jaked.902
jaked.902 Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
I have not been doing well keeping 1P up to date on my iPad and iPhone since my iPad has arrived. I don't tend to have all three devices with me at once. Subsequently, when I try to sync my iPad or iPhone if it has not been synced recently (perhaps one has but not the other), I am presented with the conflict resolver. Without fail, the items which 1P claims are in conflict are identical, except for possibly the passwords themselves which are masked. I'm hoping someone can explain how I am expected to determine the correct version in this circumstance.

Thanks,

Jake

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    In cases like this where I cannot recall why changes might have happened on more than one platform I would "defer" to my 1Password Mac version, since it's "in the middle" of all my sync operations anyway. I'm sorry that the sync conflict isn't of more assistance sometimes but it knows [B]something[/B] changed on both sides of the current sync.