This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Autofill doesn't work (Launchbar trial installed)

Just Red
Just Red Junior Member
edited May 2011 in Mac
I've been using 1Password without a single problem - until I installed the trial version of LaunchBar 5. I know this isn't a 1Password issue in a way, but was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem. I cannot for the life of me get the autofill functions to work in 1Password again.

I've rebooted. No go. I've changed Launchbar's clipboard to use cmd+X for history.

I restarted the browsers and tried again. Still no joy.

I changed 1Password preference to use cmd+Enter and alt+cmd+Enter instead. Nope. (worse, now 1Password won't let me change them back to the default - eek!)

Restarted 1Password. Restarted browsers.

Nada.

Suggestions please (besides ditching Launchbar? I know people must use the two together, and yes, given a choice 1Password is the clear winner. Still... help?)

Thanks so much in advance.

ETA: If it helps, I'm using 1Password Version 3.5.9 (build 30884)

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Are you having trouble with 1Password's keyboard shortcut only or does the borwser menu not work via mouse either? Can you please tell me which browser you are using, what steps you are taking, and what results you are expecting to see?

I would love to get this sorted out for you.

Thanks!
  • Just Red
    Just Red Junior Member
    Found the answer - reinstall Launchbar. It was preventing me from using the cmd+\ I've come to know and love. Hope this helps!
  • roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    Great! Thank you for the update!

I used LaunchBar (before switching to Alfred recently) a lot and I had to disable its Cmd-\ shortcut.
  • Just Red
    Just Red Junior Member
    I disabled that as well. While it 'should' have worked without the reinstall, alas... But, sometimes these things happen. After the reinstall, everything has been working great.

- Michelle