This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1password.html and the "<" character

If I try and view my passwords by going into dropbox.com and opening 1password.html, I run into an issue. (This is something I have to do often on remote computers or on any Linux box.) In Chrome or Firefox, any passwords that have the "<" character in them are truncated at that character. If I had to guess I would say that the web interface doesn't literal out special HTML characters.

I know I could just set the password generator to not use special characters. However, this seems like a thing Agile WS could fix this very easily.

Christian

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    [quote name='Superunilkely' timestamp='1305739644' post='27281']

If I try and view my passwords by going into dropbox.com and opening 1password.html, I run into an issue. (This is something I have to do often on remote computers or on any Linux box.) In Chrome or Firefox, any passwords that have the "<" character in them are truncated at that character. If I had to guess I would say that the web interface doesn't literal out special HTML characters.

I know I could just set the password generator to not use special characters. However, this seems like a thing Agile WS could fix this very easily.

Christian

[/quote]

[i]File > Repair 1Password Data[/i] might fix this.
  • [quote name='Stefan von Dutch' timestamp='1305740713' post='27286']

[i]File > Repair 1Password Data[/i] might fix this.

[/quote]

And it did!

Thank you, sir.

Christian
  • Welcome to the forum, Christian, and thanks for updating the thread!