This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Problem on quoterobot.com

slapshotw
slapshotw Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hello,

I can't seem to get 1password to properly work on QuoteRobot.com. I tried adding the "email" field manually in 1password, with a field name of email, but the password seems to get entered into both.

Are there settings I can change to make this work, in that 1password entry?

Thanks!

-Matt

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Hi Matt, sorry for the trouble. I'm on the iPad right now so I can't view the page's source, but it sounds like the login form might be using the new HTML5 "email" form input type. If that's the case, 1Password is sadly not able to recognize and accurately fill such fields at this time. This is a change we'll need to make in the application itself, and I don't have a timeframe for when that will happen.
  • slapshotw
    slapshotw Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for the response Gita-- I just checked the source, and it's actually input type="text", not type="email". Any other ideas I can try?

Sincerely,

Matt
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    This is a really straightforward form, Matt, and 1Password should be able to handle it. From what I can tell, 1Password is choking on the fact that the form fields have an id attribute, but not a name attribute. This should work, like I was saying, but it's coming to light that 1Password has trouble when the name attribute is not used.

Again, I'm sorry for the trouble. Our developers are away at a conference this week, but I'll consult the rest of the team and get this documented so we can work on getting it fixed.