This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Problem logging in Naspa german banking site

https://bankingportal.naspa.de/portal/portal/login

When I try logging into the above URL, I get serious issues. The form does not get filled with the content and I hear the mac error beep sound.

I tried resaving the log-in to 1Password with the fields manually filled. Then I checked the correct field allocation (username / pw). No luck.

I also tried disableing the automatic send option. But the results remain the same: nothing gets filled and I only hear the short mac error beep.

I think I once saw another thread about the german naspa site, but a forumn search brings up no results.

Any help is appreciated. And if possible please provide detailed steps to take since I'm very new to all this.

cheers,

Hubert

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    [quote name='HubertMiller' timestamp='1306922263' post='28274']

[url="https://bankingportal.naspa.de/portal/portal/login"]https://bankingporta...al/portal/login[/url]

When I try logging into the above URL, I get serious issues. The form does not get filled with the content and I hear the mac error beep sound.

I tried resaving the log-in to 1Password with the fields manually filled. Then I checked the correct field allocation (username / pw). No luck.

I also tried disableing the automatic send option. But the results remain the same: nothing gets filled and I only hear the short mac error beep.

I think I once saw another thread about the german naspa site, but a forumn search brings up no results.

Any help is appreciated. And if possible please provide detailed steps to take since I'm very new to all this.

cheers,

Hubert

[/quote]

Hi Hubert,

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear you are having trouble getting 1Password to work on this site. I just tested and was able to successfully fill the form with 1Password.

I tested in Firefox 4:

Manually enter the "Anmeldename oder Legitimations-ID" and PIN

From the 1Password menu, select "Save Login..."

Open the site again in a new tab and fill the form

That worked for me. If it does not work for you, could you please let us know what version of 1Password and which browser you are using?

Thanks.

Ben
  • HubertMiller
    edited June 2011
    ok now, more testing: I manually filled the info and saved a new log-in. now retried and interestingly in safari, I now can log in successfully. then I restarted Firefox 4.0.1 and tried that again, but still without success. All I hear is the mac error beep and no info gets filled.

I'm using the latest beta of 1Password.

Any ideas about how to get this working in firefox?
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    [quote name='HubertMiller' timestamp='1306946963' post='28297']

ok now, more testing: I manually filled the info and saved a new log-in. now retried and interestingly in safari, I now can log in successfully. then I restarted Firefox 4.0.1 and tried that again, but still without success. All I hear is the mac error beep and no info gets filled.

I'm using the latest beta of 1Password.

Any ideas about how to get this working in firefox?

[/quote]

Do all your other logins fill correctly in Firefox?
  • [quote name='bwoodruff' timestamp='1306948547' post='28298']

Do all your other logins fill correctly in Firefox?

[/quote]

Yes, other logins are filled in correctly.

I have resaved login in Firefox as a new login and now it works.

Problem solved.

Thank you for your advice.
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    [quote name='HubertMiller' timestamp='1306949867' post='28300']

Yes, other logins are filled in correctly.

I have resaved login in Firefox as a new login and now it works.

Problem solved.

Thank you for your advice.

[/quote]

Great, thanks for letting us know!