This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

display expiry date for credit cards in wallet

Hi, I would like to suggest that in the general wallet display view - besides the title, type and date modified fields - a card expiry date field is added in. This would enable the user to see at a glance which of their cards are about to expire.

K

Comments

• Hi K,

First of all, welcome to the forums, thanks for coming to post your feedback about 1Password, we really appreciate it!

This may be something we can look into for a future update, however right now only items that are not encrypted, such as an item's title, can be displayed in the list views as 1Password only decrypts the data for an item when you're viewing that particular item. If we allowed the card's expiry data to be a column heading we'd have to decrypt all of your credit card items at the same time for this to be able to be viewed and depending on your system this may mean somewhat of a performance hit.

We are moving to a new fully encrypted data format, so there is likely work we'll have to do there so items can be listed by their title etc, but I can't promise that we'll be able to add the functionality you're looking for.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you right now.

[quote name='Mac_K' timestamp='1306938487' post='28289']

Hi, I would like to suggest that in the general wallet display view - besides the title, type and date modified fields - a card expiry date field is added in. This would enable the user to see at a glance which of their cards are about to expire.

K

[/quote]