This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Request: Profiles, Default Login

collide007
collide007 Junior Member
I help a lot of friends and family members with their internet accounts, so I usually have a few different logins for some sites. It would be great if I could set a default that I can set to my personal credentials so that when I use the keyboard shortcut, it will fill with the credentials I set as default automatically, but I can still use the menu, or a different keyboard shortcut to bring up the list of logins for that site. It's be great if this list was segregated into separate profiles - preferably collapsed with a button to expand. I currently use smart folders to filter each person's logins, but this requires giving each login an ID in the title and when I use the browser plugins, I often have to scroll through a lengthly list to get to my personal credentials. It would be great if when saving logins I could set who they belong to from a list of profiles. Also if there was a way to sync individual profiles to separate iOS devices that would be great.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    This suggestion has come up from time to time. Thank you for letting us know it would be useful to you. We will look into improving this in a future update!