This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

TIP: Save time by linking to your purchased software receipt (Gmail only)

m021478
m021478 Senior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
I'm sure several of you probably already do this, but this tip is for those of you that don't:

If you happen to use Gmail as you primary email client, it's worth noting that every email you receive has a static non-changing web address (you can even bookmark it in your browser if you like).

When I purchase a new piece of software and I don't feel like manually adding all of the information in the email receipt into each corresponding field of my newly created 1Password Software License entry, you can simply include a link to the email receipt for the software you just purchased in the notes field of your new 1Password Software License entry.

Personally, I tend to manually add the license key for the new software I've purchased to the 1Password Software License item, and then instead of filling out the rest of the fields (purchase date; price; order number; support email; download page; etc.) I will simply include a link to the email receipt.

That's it! Hope someone finds this as useful as I did!

Comments