This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Possible trouble with 1PasswordAgent

I have a normally stable Macbook (Intel dual core) running OSX 10.6.7.

I started having system freezes (spinning beach ball, unable to use Finder, have to do a hard reboot) recently. After checking Console, I discovered the freezes always happen after 1passwordagent launches.

I can recreate the problem. This is the sequence of events:

Mac is in sleep mode

Wake Mac and launch Mail or Safari

After forcing a reboot and checking Console, 1passwordagent is the culprit every time.

I have reinstalled 1Password, and from within the application I have cleared the cache and rebuilt the database. The problem still occurs.

After searching "1passwordagent" online, I have come across a number of other people having the same problem, but didn't find a solution on this forum.

Is there a fix????

Thanks

Comments

• soundog
    edited June 2011
    UPDATE: Just installed latest beta, which seems to have fixed the problem. I'll report back if the problem returns.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited June 2011
    Welcome to the forums, soundog! I'm sorry that you were having in this problem, but I glad things are working well now.

[quote]After searching "1passwordagent" online, I have come across a number of other people having the same problem, but didn't find a solution on this forum.[/quote]

I don't know of any current issues with 1PasswordAgent in Snow Leopard, so my guess is that all the information you found was outdated. Chances are that even just reinstalling a fresh copy of 1PasswordAgent from the same version would also have worked. If you do run into any trouble, please let me know. We are always here to help!

Cheers,