This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Request: Barcode support

<div class="IPBDescription">Barcode read / display</div>I use 1Password to store various cards with barcodes eg library cards, loyalty cards etc. In addition I sometimes want to capture links from 2d barcodes and store them

How about adding barcode read, decode and re-encode and display on screen. That way I can leave the cards at home and securely input data by scanning the barcode from the iPhone screen

Comments

• Hi Tim,

Thanks for your post, we've had a few requests for some form of barcode support in our iOS versions of 1Password. It's not something we have any plans for at the moment, but we're always interested in new feature suggestions so it may be something we can look into for the future.

Thanks again,

[quote name='Tim K' timestamp='1308350477' post='29449']

I use 1Password to store various cards with barcodes eg library cards, loyalty cards etc. In addition I sometimes want to capture links from 2d barcodes and store them

How about adding barcode read, decode and re-encode and display on screen. That way I can leave the cards at home and securely input data by scanning the barcode from the iPhone screen

[/quote]