This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Keep losing notes field items

tdube
tdube Junior Member
I keep losing notes field updated wether I updated them in 1pass on Mac or 1pass on my Windows Laptop (work req'd). Please let me know how to resolve. Sync'ing w/ dropbox as well.

Todd

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    edited June 2011
    Hello Todd,

Thanks for posting about this. Perhaps others having similar trouble can also find some resolution here. Regardless, I'm sorry that you are experiencing any trouble with 1Password.

Right now, if I create a new Login item on my Mac and add information to the Notes field, the data shows up in Windows. Maybe I am using a different combination of software than you. This is a good sign in that it means you shouldn't be having the problem. (We never want you to go missing your data!) Let's try to sort out what is going on in your particular situation.

Is this happening only with a certain item or items? Could you give me a list of the steps I should take in order to reproduce the problem? I cannot seem to reproduce the issue here. What versions of 1Password are you using on your Mac and PC, and what versions of Mac OS X and Windows are you using? I'll try to duplicate the exact set up you are using.

Please let me know if you are able to reproduce this with a new item in 1Password and, if so, how you are able to do so.

Thanks!