This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

IE9 and 1Password

<div class="IPBDescription">Error message when attempting to autoload a password</div>I have been getting this continual error message (see attachment) throughout the day.

When I first use it to go to a site, it works as expected.

As the day progresses, when I attempt to go back to the same site (more than 1 site shows this problem), I get the error.

I have to shut down IE9 and then restart it, and the problem goes away for awhile.

Thanks for any suggestions that might make this work better.

Windows 7 x64 with latest maintenance through Windows Update

1Password = 1.0.5.190

Comments

• Hi sb8301450,

I'm sorry for the trouble here, we are seeing a few issues reported about IE9 and we're currently looking into what could be the issue here.

The first thing I'd suggest is to quit IE, then open 1Password and go to Preferences > Browsers and uncheck the option for Internet Explorer. Then, launch IE 9 to ensure 1Password is no longer showing up, quit the app again and re-enable the IE extension from 1Password.

Hopefully that should resolve the issue, but please do let us know how it turns out.

[quote name='sb8301450' timestamp='1308683430' post='29798']

I have been getting this continual error message (see attachment) throughout the day.

When I first use it to go to a site, it works as expected.

As the day progresses, when I attempt to go back to the same site (more than 1 site shows this problem), I get the error.

I have to shut down IE9 and then restart it, and the problem goes away for awhile.

Thanks for any suggestions that might make this work better.

Windows 7 x64 with latest maintenance through Windows Update

1Password = 1.0.5.190

[/quote]