This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Keyboard shortcut conflict resolved

morpheus22
morpheus22 Junior Member
edited June 2011 in Mac
After upgrading to the latest version of the 1Password today, including the update of the Firefox 1Password plugin, the keyboard shortcut to insert identities into forms no longer works, such as Command-option-1. Pressing that keyboard sequence after upgrading to the latest version does nothing. Any ideas what's going on?

*edited* Never mind - it is fixed. I remembered that I had added a new addon, Tab Utilities, and it was the thing causing the blockage of that keyboard shortcut. Once I disabled it, the keyboard shortcut is working again for identities.

Comments

• [quote name='morpheus22' timestamp='1308773142' post='30012']

After upgrading to the latest version of the 1Password today, including the update of the Firefox 1Password plugin, the keyboard shortcut to insert identities into forms no longer works, such as Command-option-1. Pressing that keyboard sequence after upgrading to the latest version does nothing. Any ideas what's going on?

*edited* Never mind - it is fixed. I remembered that I had added a new addon, Tab Utilities, and it was the thing causing the blockage of that keyboard shortcut. Once I disabled it, the keyboard shortcut is working again for identities.

[/quote]

Hello morpheus22,

Glad you're good to go. Thanks for updating your post with the solution!

Cheers!

Brandt