This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1PW on Iphone 4G will not launch

Hi, I'm new to using 1PW on my iPhone. I have been using it on my Macbook Pro. When I first launching 1PW on the iphone it asked to set up the 4 digit code and the master PW. I did both. Now when I enter the 4 digit code, it says code accepted then just goes back to the iphone icon and the program never starts up. What is wrong. I have also followed directions for setting up synch for drop box, it says teh files are synched, but still the program won't launch on the iphone. It seems to be working fine on the Mac

Comments

• Hello 1PWnewbie and welcome to the Forums!

Since you are a new1P user on your iPhone, I will presume that you are using 1P for iPhone or 1P Pro (version 3.5.9 for either). I use 1P Pro, so I'll reference that particular one, but both apps are the same functionality wise.

When I first started using the 1P Pro app on my iPhone, I encountered a similar problem. At that time, I was able to resolve the issue by doing a hard reset on my iPhone. To do this, hold the power button and the menu button at the same time until you [i]see slide to power off[/i] option. Restart your iPhone and try using the 1P app again.

If you encounter the same issue, your 1P Pro installation may be damaged. Please delete the app from your iPhone and re-download/reinstall the app using the iTunes account you used to purchase the app originally.

Please let us know if either of these methods works for you. If not, we'll move on to the next phase.

Cheers!

Brandt