This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password dosn't log in now

<div class="IPBDescription">Log in</div>After many smooth months, all of a sudden for no reason I can think of, 1Passowrd fails to log in anyhwhere automatically as it always did.

Any suggestion as to what might be causing this weird behavior?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hello OldProf and welcome to the Forums!

Considering your past as a teacher, I'm sure you've had to answer more than one student's question by saying: "It depends!"

Please reply with some additional information so that we can get a better handle on possible causes for the recent weird behavior.

Specifically, please let us know the following versions of:

Mac OS X

Browser(s)

1Password

I am confident that we will be able to consult the Answer Key and determine the correct solution!

Cheers!

Brandt
  • [quote name='bswins' timestamp='1309561273' post='30861']

Hello OldProf and welcome to the Forums!

Considering your past as a teacher, I'm sure you've had to answer more than one student's question by saying: "It depends!"

Please reply with some additional information so that we can get a better handle on possible causes for the recent weird behavior.

Specifically, please let us know the following versions of:

Mac OS X -- it says "Mac OS X"

Browser(s) Firefox and Safari

1Password Version 3.6.1

I am confident that we will be able to consult the Answer Key and determine the correct solution!

I hope so!! 1Password is the program I use most often -- or I did.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    [quote name='OldProf' timestamp='1309563151' post='30863']

I hope so!! 1Password is the program I use most often -- or I did.

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply OldProf.

I think it's time to take a look at the Answer Key!

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? To generate the report from 1Password on your Mac, open 1Password and select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report. Then attach the entire file to an email to support@agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

[color="#ff0000"]Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.[/color]

I'm confident once we take a look at the crib notes, we'll ace this one, and you'll be able to get back to using 1Password as much as you did previously!

Cheers!

Brandt

P.S. Following is the link to include in your e-mail: [url="http://forum.agile.ws/index.php?/topic/5385-1password-dosnt-log-in-now/page__gopid__30864#entry30864"]http://forum.agile.w...0864#entry30864[/url]