This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Secure Notes empty after sync

Newbie post here.

Running 1Password Win 1.0.6.202 and liking it, but yesterday I entered 15-20 lines of text (10-20 chars per line) into a Secure Note and today when I'm synced, the note is all gone. All that is remaining is the title of the Note, the data is nowhere to be found.

I searched the forums and saw some mentioning of a problem with Notes of extreme length, but did not mention what that length would be.

Could someone please enlighten me on the Notes issues and why my data disappeared?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    edited July 2011
    GammelMan, welcome to the forum!

I'd like to enlighten you, but I can't reproduce the problem. I have been sync'ing Secure Note items with more than 1000 lines among my Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone for many, many months without problem.

We did hear from one customer who felt that his Notes fields (on other item types) were getting emptied as part of the sync process, but we can't reproduce that, either.

I'm sorry not to have a more helpful answer for you. Perhaps the developer will have some advice.