This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Copy vs Reveal - 1Password Anywhere

Hi,

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere. Been using 1Password for several months now and loving it. Put it onto all the families computers! I also really like the option through Dropbox of 1Password Anywhere. There is one thing that is bugging me about this though and not sure if I am missing the option. When I load the 1Password Anywhere, I login and can see all my logins. However, to transfer the data into the password / username fields (or any other field) I need to highlight and copy/paste. Beside the password field there is a reveal option but not copy. Is it possible to put in a copy icon next to the password and username fields (or even better all the fields)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello Pigstick and welcome to the Forums!

The idea of a "copy" button has been discussed in the past, but I do not have anything new to report to you at this time.

Regardless, thank you for mentioning that you would like to see this functionality is future versions of 1PasswordAnywhere!

Cheers!

Brandt