This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Install 1password with Apple Remote Desktop w/license

We plan to roll out 1password on a fairly large scale and would like to push 1Password to clients via Apple remote desktop. Making and pushing the package is not an issue. The problem I have is that we have a site license and would like to apply the license key with no user interaction. I haven't found a way of doing so. Is there a package inside of contents that would solve this? or is there a script/unix command I can run?

any help is always great.

Thanks.

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    [quote name='Miguel' timestamp='1311190620' post='32453']

We plan to roll out 1password on a fairly large scale and would like to push 1Password to clients via Apple remote desktop. Making and pushing the package is not an issue. The problem I have is that we have a site license and would like to apply the license key with no user interaction. I haven't found a way of doing so. Is there a package inside of contents that would solve this? or is there a script/unix command I can run?

any help is always great.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Welcome to the forums, Miguel!

We'd love to see what is possible to help with your automated rollout of 1Password, but the specifics are something we need to work out with you first. Please contact us via email at support@agilebits.com, and include a link to this thread so that we can followup with you. Thanks!