This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Fill login keyboard shortcut

Gilles9
Gilles9 Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Mac
Hello,

is it all possible that the "fill login keyboard shortcut" does not work with Safari 5.1 under Snow Leopard 10.6.8

also If I click on the menubar (Safari's) 1P icon, for some banks it is just to fast to enter, and it won't recognize the Id and the password

In addition my shortcut used to use a French character "à" along with "command"

it cannot be used anymore

If I use "/" then it works, still along with "command"

But why in hell do I need to see that Pop-up menu of 1P (when unlock has been performed)

Comments

• Saper
    Saper Junior Member
    I'm running 3.6.1 of 1Password on 10.6.8. I just upgraded to Safari 5.1, and have successfully installed the new extension. Unfortunately it fails to work for at least 1 minute. Clicking the 1P icon or using the shortcuts get no response.

Any ideas what's going on?
  • brenty
    edited July 2011
    Hey, guys! I am trying to reproduce these issues, but so far I am not having any luck.

Could you please try uninstalling the extension and then reinstalling it to see if it resolves the issues you are having? Just follow these steps:

[color="#1C2837"][b]Remove the 1Password extension[/b][/color]

[list=1][*]Open Safari[*]Go to the Safari Menu > Preferences > Extensions[*]Select the 1Password extension[*]Click “Uninstall”[*]Close Safari[/list][color="#1C2837"][b]Reinstall the Safari extension[/b][/color]

[list=1][*]Open 1Password[*]Go to the 1Password Menu > Preferences > Browsers[*]Click the “Install Safari Extension” button[*]When prompted, click “Install”[/list]

[color="#1C2837"]At this time, the panel is displayed even if there is only a single Login for the current site. This is a known issue and is something we hope to change in a future release. I am looking into the other issues currently and will get back to you.[/color]