This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Data Not Available -- does it happen every time? [No, only once]

LakeDaisy
LakeDaisy Junior Member
Upgraded to 3.6.5. Removed extension from safari, closed safari, added new extension to safari. I see no difference at all.

Before upgrade for 5.1.

I click on a safari bookmark, the website loaded, 1P automatically logged me onto the site.

After upgrade.

I click on a safari bookmark, website waits for password

I click on 1P - I am told that 1P doesn't have access to the database

I go to Applications, Open 1P and sign on to 1P

I go back to my webpage, click on 1P, select the password for this website

1P logs me onto the site.

I must be doing something wrong. There is no way that 1P went from a 1 step logon to a 9 step log on.

Please tell me how the upgraded 1P can log me on in 1 step the way the previous version did. Thanks, Rob

Comments

• roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    This would only happen if you just installed the extension. Both Safari and 1Password must run together and unlocked for a few seconds so that the extension data is configured.

It shouldn't happen again.

At the moment we still have an issue where Safari must be unlocked even when 1Password application is already unlocked. We hope to fix it soon.
  • LakeDaisy
    LakeDaisy Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    [quote name='roustem' timestamp='1311517541' post='33683']

This would only happen if you just installed the extension. Both Safari and 1Password must run together and unlocked for a few seconds so that the extension data is configured.

It shouldn't happen again.

At the moment we still have an issue where Safari must be unlocked even when 1Password application is already unlocked. We hope to fix it soon.

[/quote]

Thanks rousted seems to be working much better now.

To follow up. Some sites won't autofill. On these sites I would mouse right click to access 1P.

1P access is no longer available on the Mouse Right Click. Is this what you intended?

thanks, Rob
  • roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    [quote name='LakeDaisy' timestamp='1311528202' post='33741']

Thanks roustem.

To follow up.

1P no longer auto fills my bookmarks. There are now two different, longer methods of filling passwords -

- go to the website using my bookmark, then click on 1P and then click on the saved password name, or

- click on 1P, click on All Passwords, search for the password name, click on the saved password name.

Do I have this correct? Thanks, Rob

Sorry - edit to add one more question. 1P access is no longer available on the Mouse Right Click. Is this what you intended?

[/quote]

Rob,

Can you give me an example of the bookmark that stopped working for you? Is it a regular Safari bookmark with an extra parameter added to the url?

The context menu (right-click) is not available at the moment. There are some limitations we have to overcome -- we can currently add just a few items, no submenus.