This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Lion / 3.6.5 / BETA-30 extension weirdness - problems with Lion's Auto-Resume?

DIE_KUH
edited July 2011 in Mac
The Safari extension doesn't find my login for Interfacelift.com that I created a few hours earlier. It's there in the app though. On my second Mac, both the app AND the extension can find the login (3.6.5/BETA-30 too).

Uninstalling the extension, closing Safari, reopening it and reinstalling the extension didn't help. Turning off caching / cleaning the cache / rebuilding the database didn't help either. And dropbox thinks it's synchronized (I saw it do its job, and the data folder in the keychain does look identical). Odd.

UPDATE: It's somehow related to Lion's Resume feature. After I closed Safari with Resume disabled (Cmd-Opt-Q) and restarted it, the 1PW extension complained about a missing database and told me to start and unlock the 1PW app. After I did that, it worked. So somewhow Lion's Resume lead to 1PW using an out-of-date database regardless of quitting, emptying the cache, reinstalling... and it seems that new logins that are coming in via the dropbox database aren't recognized unless I restart Safari with resume disabled.

Comments

• khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Thanks for posting this, DIE_KUH.

I will pass this along to the developers to see if there is something more we can do in these cases. Please let me know if you have any further details (though your initial post is very detailed).

Cheers,